The Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Covenant

The Covenant in uni 23

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplication to join Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conquistador45
Jester
Jester

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Aplication to join Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Aplication to join Alliance   Aplication to join Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:24 am

Hi. I`ve been playing about a month. Currently I have 4002 points and I`m ranked 1360th. I`m looking for an alliance to join. You have a member near me. I `m an active player, and log on for about 14 hrs aday, most days.

I`m 46 years old and come from Vancouver Canada. I hope to see an invite in my message box Smile.
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Lord
Lord
Amaranth

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Aplication to join Alliance   Aplication to join Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:24 pm

cool. u must b fairly new to this uni. habe u played on any other universe before?

thx for posting an application.
although ur ranking isnt as high as we would like u to be, we will discuss ur application seriously. if we see a potential for a fast growing member, we may accept and help u build ur account.

on another note, its nice to see another canadian on the server.

in the meanwhile, continue to increase ur points and HF.

GL.
Back to top Go down
Lawmaker
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Aplication to join Alliance   Aplication to join Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 5:35 am

bunch of canucks. LOL if you need any help ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication to join Alliance   Aplication to join Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication to join Alliance
Page 1 of 1