The Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Covenant

The Covenant in uni 23

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JCDC

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:06 pm

Name: JCDC
Planet Locations: 1:196:8, 1:196:3, 1:199:6, 1:498:6, 1:498:4

I am relatively new to Ogame and have jst passed the no combat barrier. I am rising very quickly and plan to fill up my remaining planet slots very quickly. I recognize that I am new and know that I will not be able to match powerful opponents, but we all start somewhere.
Even as I write this, a small alliance is sending fleets against me in an unprovoked attack. I get the feeling I would be torn apart alone and dont want to join some weak podunk alliance.

I may be one of your weaker applicants now, but if you accept me I will grow and serve in your alliances name.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Lord
Lord
Amaranth

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:38 pm

point 1500?
r u sure u dont mean something like 15k?

im quite surprised that u have 5 planets and still at 1500.

and..... u speak of this no combat barrier? what is that? i thought Noobie protection lifts at 50k points.

well, anyhow, thank you for applying to the greatest alliance of the server. your application will be seriously considered ^^
in the meanwhile, continue to make good fights. i do have a couple of colonies near ur home planet. so feel free to fire me up a msg. maybe i can smack that alliance for ya. but im pretty sure they would be too noobie for me to attack (noobie protection).
Back to top Go down
martinc
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:59 am

i just checked him, he's a newbie.
Back to top Go down
JCDC

Application Empty
PostSubject: uhhh   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:21 pm

Hey I encourage you all taking your time but this guy is slaughtering me. He has about 1200 points or so but the attacks came so fast I never got a chance to build back up. If you can help i really need it.
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Lord
Lord
Amaranth

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:16 am

JCDC, this is my personal opinion, but i dont think this alliance is right for you.

the enemies you are facing are way too low rank. if a guy w 1200 points is giving you trouble, I cannot attack that guy, because I am too high rank. and half the ppl in this alliance are even higher rank than i am.

there may be 1 member in this whole alliance who is able to attack a guy w points as low as 1200, due to noobie protection system. That is, you cannot attack or even probe players w less than 50k points if the point difference is like 10k or more or something like that.

so obviously, even if u join this alliance, none of us will b able to help you fight off your enemies. until you are at least 50k points, when the noobie protection wears off, you should b able to protect yourself just by fleetsaving.

I bid you Good Luck, and never forget to fleetsave.
Back to top Go down
a friend

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:16 pm

u can help him! im not sure but u might ne able to acs defend or send him res and tell him where to put colonies..... help him build up, that brings loyalty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1